Saturday, January 29, 2011

Burlesque


Good evening! What's up?
I watched movie yesterday. It started 8:55 p.m. because it was "late show".
The movie is "Burlesque". This tittle is French. Main character is Christina Aguilera. "Burlesque" is a bar's name. Aguilera want to singing and dancing there. Finaly, she plays lead in burlesque. I was surprised that Aguilera's voice. She is slender but her voice is very powerful. Also She is very cute. She doesn't look like 30 years old. I like her very much when I watch this movie.
This movie makes me hot. If you are free, I recommend you this movie. Maybe, you like it!
Tonight soccer is final match! Will you see it? Probably, I'll watch it. But I have to get up early tomorrow morning because I have part-time job.... I had part-time job too today. I'm very tire. I want to sleep for long time. Oh, now is 23:59! Kickoff coming soon! I hope that Japan will win!
Good night!
158 words

No comments:

Post a Comment